Holiday Giving Trees!
MaxFund is excited to announce our Holiday Giving Tree program! With your help, we hope to raise $10,000 for the animals served by MaxFund through Holiday Giving Trees placed throughout the community.
Ways to help:
Host a tree in the lobby of your business. And, we also offer a VIRTUAL CAMPAIGN! Market your lobby tree and/or your “virtual tree” using the marketing links we provide you. Simply e-mail and post your campaign to your clients, employees, friends, customers – you name it!
How the Fundraiser Works
Participating businesses are asked to display an artificial tree in the area with the most foot traffic. We provide all supplies and will set up and tear down your tree at scheduled times. If you already have your own tree - that's great! Depending on the size of the tree, we provide between 20-55 ornaments featuring photos of our shelter animals. The ornaments will be marked with monetary values from $5.00 to $450.00. Each ornament’s value represents the cost of a shelter service or expense including dog toys, spay services, or the entire average cost of care for each animal that comes through our doors.
Host a tree at your business:
We will provide your business with instructions and signage to be displayed near the tree for supporters. The process for donating is simple:
1. Choose an ornament from the tree.
2. Pull the attached gift tag, indicating the donation amount, off the ornament.
3. Place the gift tag along with the donation (check or cash) in the provided envelope. Supporters can also choose to donate online, quickly and securely, through a provided QR Code near your tree, with information on how to do this on the back of each ornament.
4. Place the sealed envelope in the wrapped gift box.
5. The ornament is for the donor to keep and hang on a tree at home or give as a tribute gift to a friend, family member or coworker.
1. We provide you with a webpage that you can share by emailing it to your clients, employees, friends – you name it.
2. Your supporters can give to your business’s “Virtual Holiday Giving Tree” by using the secure link provided in the email they receive from you.
3. MaxFund is able to see how many holiday dollars your company has raised for us during the holiday season.
MaxFund staff or volunteers will routinely collect the donation boxes under your lobby tree, and deliver replacement boxes and ornaments. We will plan to collect the trees, ornaments and final donations on or before January 4, 2022.
If you can host a tree this season, and/or participate in the virtual campaign, please contact us at email@example.com, or call 720-266-6081. We are thankful for your support and your commitment to sharing in our mission of caring, serving and educating to improve the lives of companion animals. We would be honored by your continued involvement on behalf of all the animals without warm homes and loving families this holiday season.
Volunteer to host a holiday giving tree location or locations by emailing your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We need volunteers to set up and monitor holiday giving trees throughout the season, and to tear down and deliver trees back to MaxFund after the holiday.
Thank you for your support of MaxFund!
MaxFund Animal Adoption Center